General Terms and Conditions
The booking confirmation we have sent you is binding. We reserve the right to keep your credit card information (credit card number and security code) on file in order to warrant your booking. Payment for the services provided will be made on site at the Hotel Palazzo Salis.
For group reservations (6 rooms and more) we require a list of all guests with the respective payment instructions as well as the allocation of the different room categories so check-in and check-out can be handled in a timely manner.
Booking for longer stays or groups may require an advance payment. Such agreements will be reached between both parties according to the arrangement.
Check-in / Check-out
Your room is ready for you at 3 pm. Check-in after 10 pm is not possible. On the day of your departure we ask you to check-out of your room by 11 am.
Once the booking is complete and the confirmation was sent to you, your room is reserved for you. But unforeseen events may require a change of plans: You might need to cancel your trip, travel at a later time or leave earlier than expected. If you have to cancel a booking the following costs will occur:
- Cancellations up to 15 days before arrival: no charge
- Cancellations 14 - 5 days before arrival: 1 night per room (on the basis of the chosen package)
- Cancellations later than 5 days before arrival: 100% of the booked services – 3 nights at the maximum (on the basis of the chosen package) per booked room.
- Early departure and/or late arrival: 100% of the booked services – 3 nights at the maximum (on the basis of the chosen package) per booked room. Exemption: change of reservation in writing 15 days before arrival.
We do not provide refunds for services not used (no-show).
For group bookings (6 rooms and more) we adhere to the following cancellation policy (a written cancellation is required):
- Up to 61 days before arrival: no charge
- 40 - 60 days before arrival: 30% of the arrangement
- 20 - 39 days before arrival: 50% of the arrangement
- 8 - 19 days before arrival: 90% of the arrangement
- 0 - 7 days before arrival: 100% of the arrangement
Travel Cancellation Insurance
In order to avoid an unpleasant experience for all involved, we advise you to take out a travel cancellation insurance policy.
We reserve the right to invoice you for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay including smoking in non-smoking rooms or for any items that are missing when you leave.