Getting here is an experience in itself. By car or public transportation the journey takes you through Engadina and over the Maloja pass or over the Splügen pass to wildly romantic Bregaglia.
High above the valley, situated on a sunny terrace with amazing views of the peaks of the Sciora group, lies the mountain village Soglio, which was awarded the Wakker prize.
In the middle of narrow alleys at the main square you find the stately hotel Palazzo Salis (1098 meters above sea level).
- The bus stop is located at the entrance to the village (5 minutes walking distance) and two public lots are available for parking (coin-operated machine, first 24hrs CHF 5.00, thereafter CHF 3.00 for 24 hrs). If you arrive by car you my drive up to the hotel on the arrival and departure day in order to unload and load your luggage.
The alleys of Soglio are very narrow. We gladly pick up your luggage from the bus stop or the parking lot with our electric car, just give us a call.
- Optional at extra cost we offer a shuttle service from the St.Moritz train station. Please let us know in advance.
- From Basel about 4 hours
- From Zurich about 3 hours
- From Milan about 2 hours
- From Stuttgart about 5 hours
- From Munich about 5 hours
By train and bus:
- From Basel from 5:40 hours
- From Zurich from 4:40 hours
- From Milan from 4:40 hours
- From Stuttgart from 8:30 hours
- From Munich from 8:00 hours
- Malpensa Airport (Milan) about 2:15 hours
- Zurich Airport (Zurich Kloten) about 3:30 hours
- St. Moitz Engadin Airport, privat (Samedan) about 1 hour